Mr Nguyen Thanh Hai is an associate and a member of our ADR and Shipping Team. He has handled both wet work and dry work of the Shipping Team and ADR.
Hai has obtained a Master Decree in the Brunel University in London where he spent time on many useful topics, including Corporate Governance, International Commercial Law and WTO or Dispute Resolution.
Hai has assisted clients in almost major seaports and airports of Ho Chi Minh City and Vung Tau on all forms of dispute resolutions arising from carriage of goods under bill of lading or tort claims.
Hai has handled 4 complicated cross border cases as from the time he joined our team.
– July 2018: LL.B at Ho Chi Minh University of Law, Vietnam.
– 9-20 May 2018: Training Course on How to Undertake Maritime and Admiralty Cases relating to the ASEAN hosted by Admiralty and Maritime Law Committee of the All- China Lawyers Association and Guangxi Lawyers Association, Nanning City.
– 15 June 2020: Conference on Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Award in Vietnam – Practical Issues and Solution hosted by the Ministry of Justice, Ho Chi Minh City.
– 11 July 2020 to date: Associate of ANHISA LAW FIRM
– December 2020: LL.M at Brunel University London, United Kingdom.